Thursday, December 30, 2010

Happy Holidays!



Once, my third show weekend was over...I took a break to prepare for the holidays!  Hence, why there has been no new postings since December 2nd.  The picture above was taken after our "Blizzard of 2010".  And, the wreath below was made by Katie in Minnesota (thank you, Katie!). 



I have read one of the best books ever - Little Bee by Chris Cleave (thanks, Gina!).  In addition, I have made several bottle openers which I gave to family for the holidays.  They were in the New York Times for $20.  I made them free with wood on the farm and nails that were given to me.  They have been a big hit!



I have only been in my studio to check on the heat, to clear a path after the snow storm and to assist a few customers. I'm looking forward to getting back to work in the studio after the holidays.  It is my hope to work and expand upon my metal handle pieces in the new year (they all sold out during the show).

The gallery sign and pictures below are all after our "Blizzard of 2010".  I hope this posting finds you warm and excited for 2011.  Be safe and Happy New Year!

David