Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Congratulations to Katie & Thom!




Katie (my daughter) and Thom
were married this past weekend
in the backyard.
Congratulations to both of them!

 There were several pieces of pottery involved with the wedding. The guest all received a tumbler that were stamped with Thom and Katie and the date of the wedding (6.18.11).

























The flowers were arranged by David Brown an Artist from Old Saybrook.  He lives in a hay house on his farm in which grows the flowers for the arrangements.  The flowers were all placed in vases, pitcher and/or a bucket that Katie selected from my gallery.










 


The wedding cake had two whistles on top!

Today, I made my first piece of pottery in my own studio and I'm looking forward to teaching at Wesleyan Pottery - tomorrow.

David