Saturday, September 18, 2010
Studio Repair Time...
So, I have had a broken window on the backside of my studio. We finally got brave enough to replace it! Last weekend, we took the windows off and replaced the framing around the window. We are now waiting for the glass to be cut (they told us 5 days...we need to wait another 5 days...let's hope the glass will be here next weekend). In the meantime, we have plastic over the window.
As you can see from the photos...Gina did some cleaning on the backside of the building for me. There were vines and the dirt was uneven. We can walk back there without a problem now. Thanks, Gina!
Posted by David's Story at 9:18 AM