Sunday, September 26, 2010

The Windows are In and I'm Back to Work...

Okay, I got the windows back into my studio!  Gina and I painted around the windows from the inside (we have not finished from the outside).  It is my hope that heat will stay in this year rather than leaking through the broken window and old frame that was in pIace prior to the new windows. 
The first three boxes are in Outi's Volvo and are headed to New York City for the Mugi Opening on Friday, October 15 from 6 pm to 9 pm.  We will be packing boxes and having them picked up on Sunday evenings for the next couple of weekends.  Outi is great and stops by prior to returning to NYC to transport my pieces to her gallery and studio.  Thank you, Outi!  You are awesome!  It is our hope to have about 125 pieces at the opening on Friday, October 15th!  I hope to see you there!
I have started throwing more pieces...wine goblets.  Let's celebrate!
I hope you have a nice week.
David